- RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL DESIGN
- BOUTIQUES & SHOWROOMS
- CONDOMINIUM TOWERS & RETIREMENT HOMES
- OFFICE DESIGN
Our team uses personalized tools to offer you complete architectural, layout and interior design services aimed at developing a unique concept. Guiding you in completing your project – from defining its parameters on paper to the actual construction – is what makes us experts. Whether your project is commercial, residential, hotel-related or institutional, AvecunAccent builds your vision within your budget, space and needs. Our partners, suppliers and sub-contractors work together to guarantee the success of each project.
PRELIMINARY DESIGN STUDY
This phase allows us to get to know you, your vision and your main objectives at both the professional and personal level. It helps us to become completely familiar with your order and its limitations, so we can meet your ideals and exceed them.
**Interior design consultation is done directly with the client. It helps you find your way in your renovation project. We assist you in developing the main outline that will help make your dream a reality, within your budget. We will make various suggestions and propose ideas to develop and enhance your space’s full potential.
- Carry out a needs, budget and goals analysis
- Define marketing issues based on brand image
- Prepare an account of spaces and inventory
- Establish a design program
- **Interior design consultation
The design phase is the most important step in creating a project. It has a direct impact on its success. It allows us to lay out physical needs and aesthetic concepts in a concrete way, by defining the guidelines to be followed throughout the project. The more these lines are well determined, the more its results will be synonymous with success.
- Design the image and theme
- Create marketing elements: logo and signage
- Search images for inspiration, ambiance and atmosphere
- Define a zone diagram based on square footage and the relation between spaces
- Plan the layout of the spaces (sketch)
- Perform an exhaustive search for generic materials
- Define project budget costs
- Create 3D visual images
- Present a model for discussion
Preparing preliminary plans helps concretely place all of the elements imagined. This phase helps us weigh the pros and cons of various interior layout possibilities more closely. Based on the plans, we can then question these specific needs in terms of the use of space and marketing impact.
- Scale layout of the spaces in accordance with the Building Code
- Exhaustive search for materials, including hardware
- Prepare samples sheets
- Select furniture, lighting fixtures, plumbing, and accessories (FF&E)
- Create custom-designed furniture
- Create computerized 3D virtual images
- Present a model and an illustration for approval
EXECUTION – PLANS AND COST ESTIMATES
The execution phase includes developing plans for all of the information needed for construction. The more detail goes into these plans, the greater the chance that quality will be the end result. A well-planned project is a successful project.
- Produce technical drawings for construction, including demolition, construction, layout, carpentry, lighting, electricity, finish and legends
- Prepare the construction cost estimate
- Create of the FF&E reference book
START OF CONSTRUCTION
Having a competent and well-informed team, as well as an accurate cost estimate, will help avoid as many surprises as possible. Now that’s a great solution for great savings!
- Hand-over of the plans for quotes and permits
- Coordinate calls for tender with stakeholders
- Select the job site team
- Establish a job site schedule
- Estimate project costs based on final plans
It is during this phase that everything takes shape. Close monitoring of the construction phase will help avoid problems and solve unexpected problems before it’s too late. This allow for the most precise expression of the work done so far and of your satisfaction.
- Monitor the work
- Coordinate the teams involved
- Quality control: guidelines, addendas and deficiencies lists
- Install decorative elements